Since youtube is owned by Google, and we all know that Google loves themselves you can bet your sweet honey that using this youtube strategy is a great way to get your business noticed online.
- First thing you’ll need is a YouTube creator studio account. It’s totally free and super easy to use.
- Next thing i would do is use a program like photoshop or Paint or any software where it allows you to make colorful pages and files.
- Make a company banner ad. You want high contrasting colors, maybe even the same colors as your business but not totally necessary. Any offsetting color schemes will work for this marketing strategy.
- Once you get into creative studios on the youtube page you’ll want to start a or create a new video. Import the image and any other images of your business that you’d like to include in your video.
- In the description of your video you’ll really want to talk up your business or brand. Dropping all the key phrases and keyword terms that people query when they’re looking for the goods or services that your company provides. These title tags and keywords in the description will help your youtube page show up when someone looks for your stuff.
- You also want to make sure that you add any local information. City and state are really important for local searches and services. Be sure YouTube knows exactly the place in which your product is relevant. Like I said, Google loves themselves and they will often times show themselves before they show the content of others. If you have a solid Youtube video posted you can make your website really pop online.
Below i’ve posted a screenshot of what one of these on page banner ads really looks like when you search inside of Google. I’m not saying it will bring you any immediate business but it can certainly give your business and phone number a little bit more exposure than the competition who isn’t utilizing this clever strategy.
in the title of the video you may also want to include some keyword terms as well as the geographic location. I’ve seen some companies slip a a phone number in there as well which gives someone an opportunity to see it and call the number on the screen.